Saturday, March 14, 2009

Change of Scenery

This week it was so pretty outside. If felt like Spring. Today I woke up to dreariness. It is foggy and rainy. Of course...I don't have to work so the weather is yucky. Oh well. I need to catch up on homework. I've been busy with play rehearsals. It is pretty exhausting. And I'm just a prop person. By the way, if anyone wants to come see "Steel Magnolias", it starts March 27th at Jan Dempsey in Auburn. It's $10.00 a ticket. It's going to be great (even though I'm not in it :) j/k ) Last night I went to Buffalo Wild Wings and watched the Auburn Basketball team beat Florida. What a win! Hopefully today they will beat Tennessee. Today is my stepdad's birthday so we are going to dinner at Outback. (My favorite place). They have a whole new menu and we even have a $10 off coupon.

No comments: