Sunday, October 19, 2008

No plans

I didn't do a lot this weekend...and it was wonderful. It seems the past couple of weekends we have either been out of town or had company. It was great to not have a plan for the weekend. Friday night, Lee and I went out to eat at Red Lobster. We haven't been in ages but I have really been craving some of their delicious buscuits. I had the salmon and a baked potato. It was very good. We even got to trade beepers with someone who would have sat down earlier than we did but her group wasn't there yet. We gave her our beeper so she could wait on her friends. It was one of those high tec beepers that I hadn't seen yet. A "lady" would tell you that your table was ready and to return it to the hostess. Saturday, we went shopping at Tiger Town and we ventured over to Kohl's. They were having a big sale and I needed some new couch pillows. They were 60% off so I purchased them. Today, some friends and I went to see Nights in Rodanthe. It was very sad. If you want a good cry, go see it. I just finished eating a homemade pizza Lee made and am about to hand over the computer to Lee so he can sell stuff on e-bay. I guess I will just have to watch one of my recorded lifetime movies. I'm sure I'll manage though.

No comments: