Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trick or Treat

Tonight was "Trick or Treat" in Opelika. I bought candy two weeks ago but ended up eating most of it so I had to make a quick run to Winn-Dixie to get more last night. I thought I had bought more than enough but we ran out of candy an hour into it. It was a lot of fun seeing how excited the kids were and how loud they would yell "trick or treat". Our first group of kids came at 6:00 sharp but they didn't ring the door bell. We have glass in our front door so you could see the kids just peeking through. That happened a couple of times. They would just pop up at our door:) One little trick or treater, a fairy, told Lee "twick or tweat" as he opened the door. It was so cute. Alicia, a girl that I used to work with, who I miss very much, brought Chloe "the pirate" by. She was content on just holding on to the pack of Nerds we gave her and didn't care too much about the other candy in her pumpkin. By 7:00 we ran out of candy and had to turn our lights off. The candy went pretty quick this year. Oh well, I didn't need to eat any more anyway. Tomorrow night we might go to the Pumpkin carving put on by the School of Architecture at AU. Then Saturday night, it is the annual clinic Halloween Party. I am going as a Geisha and Lee will be one of my favorite horror movie villans, Jason Voorhees, from Friday the 13th. I am very excited that Friday the 13th-The Remake will be released Friday, Feb 13th. I

No comments: