Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

I am getting ready to go Selma to see the in-laws tonight. I attempted to make a batch of oreo truffles and just let me say that it didn't work out. The melted chocolate just burned to the bottom of the pan...and the kitchen smells exactly like that. I have the fan on and a candle lit so hopefully the smell will go away. I have finally finished wrapping all of the presents and I am worn out. It seemed like I kept thinking to myself..." oh I need to go pick up one more gift" and it would turn into hours trying to find something. But I am finished; I even started early this year. Oh well...I do love buying gifts. Tonight I am sure we will watch "The Christmas Story" (Lee's mothers favorite movie-last year we got her a puzzle from that movie-remember the leg lamp?) We will eat lunch at Lee's parents house tomorrow and then come home for dinner with my parents. I hope everyone has a safe and merry Christmas!

No comments: