Thursday, December 18, 2008

Since last time

It's been a while since the last blog. Not much has happened since then. I've decorated our house and completed most of my Christmas shopping. This weekend I will be traveling to Birmingham to visit Papa Roach and Grandmother and then to Mimi's on Sunday. I have all of next week off of work. Christmas Eve, Lee and I will head to Selma. Christmas night we will come back and have Christmas with my mom. On another note, my sister got engaged last night! I am so excited for her. Patrick proposed at at The View in Birmingham and of course she said yes. Her ring is so pretty. Tomorrow is Lee's birthday and he thinks he is getting old. He still has one more year before the big 3-0. I made a cheesecake for him and I had to force myself not to eat any of it. Tomorrow night we are going to eat at Mellow Mushroom for dinner. I better stop typing about food. My dinner consisted of a bag of popcorn so I am pretty hungry.

No comments: