Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!



Today was a great and relaxing day. This morning Lee brought me breakfast in bed....cinammon rolls. They were so good. He also got me some sweet hearts valentine candy which is my favorite He got the value pack that had 8 packs. This afternoon we met Beth and her hubby at the movies and watched Friday the 13th. It was very scary. We got out of the movies around 5:00 and saw that Provinos was already packed. We had planned to just cook dinner at home since we figured everywhere would be crowded. We stopped by Kroger to pick up a few things and went by Starbucks since I had a gift card. I got the Caramel Frappuccino which is my favorite. I cooked Baked Ziti and garlic bread and it was very good if I do say so myself. I don't really have a lot of things that I can cook "well" but I do love this dish. I hope everyone had a great Valentines Day!

No comments: