Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's been a while

So it's defintely been a while. Not much is going on in the Busby household. I'm off today! But only becuase I had to work this past weekend. I slept a little late this morning and met a friend for lunch. I'm about to mop the floors (I know...so not fun on my day off) and then pack for this weekend. Lee is a groomsman in his bestfriend's wedding so we are going out of town this weekend to good ol Selma. Hey at least I'm getting out of my house. Last week I couldn't really leave my house since I was on call for work. It has definitely effected my sleep schedule. I got paged last week at 1:00 in the morning to type a stat report. I guess I was in such a deep sleep that I didn't hear my phone ring. Lee woke me up and you know the feeling when you get woken up and you're not sure where you're at? Yeah that was me. The bad thing is is that both my cell phone was ringing and my home phone. Both numbers are programmed into the hospital paging system and they don't quit rining until you have deleted the message. At 1:00 in the morning that is a lot to think about. Anyway I finally got back to sleep after tuning out Lee's snoring and then had to work the next morning. So I'm so happy to have today off. I'm really enjoying my job and will hopefully be moving up to level II and getting a raise soon. I just have to clear 3 more doctors and 2 of them are foreign.

No comments: