Monday, July 28, 2008

Mondays aren't fun

Today was not a very good day. First of all, it was Monday to start off with. I woke up late and so that threw everything off. I don't usually eat breakfast so today was nothing new. Except I was rushing getting to work and I felt like I couldn't get anything done. I finally had to sit down and eat a graham cracker b/c I was getting the shakes. I had to sit at the front desk for a while since several people were out today, and some patient's didn't make it any easier. Hello...if you come to see the doctor expect to wait more than five minutes; especially on a Monday. Some other things didn't help either but I won't go into detail. Anway, sometimes I just have to vent. Hopefully, my week will get better. I do get paid this week so that will help. And my Papa Roach called to tell me he is going to help pay for my transcription course:) He is so sweet to do this. Oh and my sweet husband is bringing me McDonald's fries...yummy.

No comments: