Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Weekend

We had a pretty low key weekend. I "needed" some new summer clothes so last night we ventured over to Old Navy. Lee hates to be in a store for more than 10 minutes so he left me to myself and went to Books A Million. Today we went to Bed Bath and Beyond at East Chase to buy a wedding gift for our friends Dallas and K, who are getting married next weekend. I love that store. I could spend hours in that store and am very happy that we will be getting one at Tiger Town soon! In fact, if Lee wasn't with me I probably would have spent all day there. Lee even left me in there to go to Circuit City while I wandered around looking at all the stuff I knew I needed:) After an hour, he was hungry so we purchased the gift and headed to lunch. He had Zoe's kitchen while I had Guthrie's. We ate outside on the little patio which was nice. Well that's about it. Tomorrow is Monday, and I only have to work three days next week. We are going to Charleston for the wedding mentioned above and for a much needed vacation:)

No comments: