Friday, August 29, 2008

28

It's been a while since I posted. I've been really busy with my transcription course. Lots of practice dictation to do. Not much has happened since the last time I posted. I did turn a year older on Saturday. I am now 28. I feel a lot more closer to 30 than I felt at 27. Last Friday, we went and at Brick Oven. I love their pizza. Amy bought me the final season of the Golden Girls on DVD. I loved that show. And it came in handy the next day as it rained all day and night. My mom brought me and icecream cake to my house. I love icecream cakes and that's what I ask for every year. My grandmother also baked me a Red Velvet cake. Also one of my favorites. She gave me some birthday money too. Sunday I did get out and shop. The girls at work got me a giftcard to Kirkland's and Lee gave me some money to shop with. It was a great birthday weekend and I as I am typing this post I am scarfing down a piece of icecream cake. I'm not sure if we are going to the ballgame this weekend. We will see if we can get tickets. Lee thinks we should be able to find some. But we will still tailgate. I love tailgating food. I hope everyone has a great weekend and War Eagle!

No comments: