Monday, November 3, 2008

Birthdays, a halloween party, and Papa Roach

This weekend was a busy but fun weekend. Friday was my mom's birthday and Mason's birthday. Mom got a box of truffles and Mason got some treats and a new rope toy. This week we will go out to dinner for my Mom's and my sister's birthday, who will be 22 on Friday. Mason turned 4. He is growing up:) Friday night we went to the pumpkin carving with the Wiley's and then to eat pizza at Little Italy. That place is very good and very inexpensive. Saturday, we watched poor Auburn lose another
game. That night, Lee and I headed to Dr. Lock's annual Halloween party. It was a lot of fun. Lee was Jason Voorhees and I was a Geisha. I think I was a little more excited about my costume than he was but he was a great sport. Dr. Lock really goes all out for this party. He starts decorating over a month ahead of time and cancels clinic the week of the party. Route 66 played and they were great. Sunday, after gettig an extra hour of sleep, we went to Birmingham to visit my Papa Roach and Grandmother. They are so sweet and I love to go visit them and listen to them tell the same stories (which I request) over and over. They never get old and I love hearing them tell them. After eating lunch and having a nice visit, we left their house and went to the Summit and walked around and then ate at the Cheesecake Factory. Unfortunately, I didn't have any room for any cheesecake after dinner. Here are a few pics of Lee (Jason) and I before the party:

No comments: