Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas shopping and Thanksgiving

I had a pretty productive weekend. On Friday, Amy and I went to see Twilight. It was good. I haven't read the books yet so I don't really have anything to compare it to. Maybe I will read the books but I'm still reading another book right now. By the way, if you're looking for books to ready, Jodi Piccoult is awesome. I have all but one of her books (it hasn't come out in paperback yet). She is very descriptive in her books. I'm a slow reader so I don't know how long it would take to read the Twilight series. Saturday, I cleaned house and then Lee and I went to Tiger Town to do some Christmas shopping. We got a little bit accomplished. I usually wait till a couple of weeks before Christmas before doing any shopping, but this year I told myself I am gonna get done early. Yesterday, I went back to Tiger Town and got some of Lee's gifts. His birthday is December 19th so I have to split the gifts up for him. We aren't really getting each other a whole lot since we are shopping for a new bed/headboard. But we'll see. I'm excited that it is only a 3-day work week and I get to eat a lot of good food. Wednesday, we are leaving to go to see Lee's parents in Selma. Friday night we are leaving to go to Nashville to see our friends and watch the Iron Bowl. I hope it's a good game. It usually is. I hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving. I'm already hungry just thinking about it.

No comments: