Sunday, November 16, 2008

Starbucks, Cold Saturday, and Good football

I started the end of the week off right with a Cinammon Dulce Latte from Starbucks. Note, it is not on the menu anymore but they still have it:) It was very yummy. Friday night, some of the girls from work and I went to see The Changeling. I enjoyed it very much. Saturday...early, Lee and I headed to campus to attend the last home game at Jordan-Hare this season. It wasn't as cold as I thought it was going to be (until later). I really thought Auburn was going to win the game, as every game that I've been to this season they did win. But unfortunately it didn't work out that way. But it was still a great game. After the game, we headed back to the tailgate for some great barbecue and other snacks. Around 4, it started getting really cold so we packed everything up and Lee and I headed home. As soon as we got in our car it started raining but not didn't last too long. I fell asleep on the couch not long after laying down. Today, was a lazy day. I didn't mean to sleep as late as I did. For lunch, we decided to go to Applebee's for their 2 for $20 deal. You get an appetizer and two meals for $20. Pretty good deal. After leaving Applebees we went to Books-A-Million and Kroger. We are going to try an new dish tonight. Some chicken recipe Lee found on Food Network. He is always trying new recipes.

No comments: