Thursday, April 9, 2009

After the final curtain

Not much has happened this week. And that is certainly fine with me. I've finally gotten a chance to relax since the show. Coming home after work instead of at 9:30 is definitely a plus. My hubby is so sweet. After the final show on Sunday I came home to a present and a card. He bought me the Steel Magnolias DVD and a card that said he was proud of me for sticking with it and reaching my goal. I told him he didn't have to come to the show but he knew I worked hard and wanted to be there. I am definitely blessed to have him as my husband. Alright...enough of the sappiness. I am letting my hummus chil in the fridge. I'm not sure how it is gonna turn out. I have never made it before but I love it at Brick Oven. Erin, a girl at work, is getting married next month and we are having a shower for her at the clinic so I am making hummus. I hope it turns out good. Oh and when I got home from work there was a package waiting at home for me and Lee. His parents had sent us an Easter package complete with cadbury eggs, truffels, m&ms, and chocolate bunnies!

1 comment:

The Wileys said...

That was so sweet of Lee!