Saturday, June 13, 2009

Netflix

Lee and I are really liking Netflix right now. We have a free trial for a month and so far we have watched 3 movies with 1 on the way and 1 just arriving this week. It doesn't take long at all for the movies to be delivered in the mail, and there are so many movies/tv shows you can choose from. So far we have watched Seven Pounds, Taken, and My Best Friends Girl (I didn't watch that one; that was Lee's idea). Benjamin Button just came in this week and after Lee found out how long it was it he has already lost interest. He's Just Not That Into You is on "backorder" right now. I guess that's a pretty popular one. We might just order a season of Friends next. I love that show. We already own several of the seasons. Our free trial should be ending any time now and I wouldn't mind paying $10/month to watch movies, especially on rainy days like this.

No comments: