Sunday, June 28, 2009

Visiting with the grandparents

Today my mom and I went to visit my sister in Hoover. We picked her up and then went to visit with my Papa Roach and Grandmother. I miss them very much and it's always good to see them. We also played with their sweet dogs for a while. Grandmother went out to lunch with us at The California Pizza Kitchen by The Galleria. I wish I had money to go shop. I had never been before and it was pretty good. After lunch we took Heather home and mom and I headed back to Opelika. It poured almost the whole way home and I saw so much lightning. Thankfully I'm back home now safe in my little house. Lee told me our power went out for a few minutes and the internet went down. The Wileys are about to arrive and we are going to watch He's Just Not That Into You. I've heard it was pretty cute. On another note it's back to work tomorrow after a week. Boo! Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

No comments: