Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Job

As I type this post, I am about to fall asleep...at 8 pm. This week has been long but I love my new job. I'm not doing the same thing everyday and I feel like I am accomplishing something each report I type. I had orientation on Monday. It was actually fun as we played games and competed for Visa gift cards even though our group didn't win. I miss the girls at the clinic and it's not the same without the funny stories from Lisa everyday. I'll just have to hear them on our next movie date (she said we have to go to the movies at least once a month which can get expensive-the hospital does give us movie tickets on our birthday though!). Tomorrow my QA editor is coming in to train me. I'm a little nervous as I've heard she has somewhat of a "military" personality. Wish me luck!

No comments: