Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! I woke up this morning to a sweet card and a box of reese cups from me sweet hubs. Tonight I am cooking dinner for him. The menu will consist of baked ziti, garlic bread, and chocolate chip cheesecake for dessert. He has been on a diet so tonights meal will definitely throw that out the window but everyone's gotta splurge every once in while right? Anyway the weekend has been great so far. It started with Friday's snow day. I don't have a lot of pics...just a few of the pups. I got of work around 2:30 and had to scrape the windshield of my car with a cardboard box so I could see to drive home. I got home and played with the pups outside. Mason cought snowballs and Bella ate the snow. I relaxed with a nice cup of hot chocolate afterwards. We had movie night and watched The Hangover which is hilarious. Saturday, Lisa and I went to see Valentine's Day which is pretty much like Love Actually if you've seen that. It was really cute. That night we went to see Baby James. He is such a cutie. He opened his eyes a few times while we were there but mostly slept. He was a week old yesterday. This afternoon, I cleaned (no fun) which I usually do on Friday but the snow was an exception. I hope everyone has a Happy Valentine's Day!


Mason running his trail


Bella isn't too sure what to think at first


Bella thought the snow tasted very good

No comments: