Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Weekend and Fan Day

We had a pretty good weekend. Lee played golf all weekend. I cleaned house, worked overtime, and went shopping for a baby gift. Saturday night I got stuffed at Olive Garden. It was so yummy! I will be 30 the week after next and this is the 1st time I haven't gotten carded. Lee told me I was getting old. But he is still older than me...only by 8 months though. This afternoon was AU Fan Day at the new Auburn Arena where the basketball games are going to be. It is really nice. Lee wanted to get his aunt an autograph from the AU head coach so we stood in line for about 45 minutes. At least it was not in the heat. The football players were separate from the coach so if you wanted one of their autographs you had to stand in a line that was 3 levels long so we opted for just Gene. He signed our posters, took a picture with us and said War Eagle! The security then scotted us out the door. I'm so excited about football season. I'm glad the 1st game is a night game even though I'm sure it will still be really hot.
Anyway I'm about to go cook our dinner. We are having an Italian Crescent Roll Casserole and I'm sure we'll get out the Mint Chocolate Chip icecream (that was on sale at Kroger) for dessert. On a sad note, I think I might actually have to work at the hospital tomorrow since the at home program is not working. So the pjs might have to get traded for scrubs tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed it starts working tomorrow please!

Here are a few pics from Fan Day:





No comments: