Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Turning 30 and on call

So I survived turning 30. It really does feel weird to say that I'm no longer in my 20s. Oh well here's to another decade! I had a great birthday celebrating with family and friends. I got a few giftcards that definitely be of great use. Thanks to everyone who celebrated with me. I'm sitting her typing this while I'm on call....i have the beeper this week and the er just paged me to type a report but someone is already typing it. It is kind of frustrating that I'm the one that gets paged but I don't get paid for it if someone else is on the system typing. Oh well. I do get paid for the amt of time I'm on the system waiting for the report to get finished so we can call the er....just not the 2 hours I would have for typing the report. Hopefully it won't be too much longer before she emails me back. I've got a show to watch. I guess that is what DVR is for though.

No comments: