Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cook Book Blogging

So I'm always having to relook my favorite recipes up online. I have a recipe box but it is so unorganized...so I thought why not have them on my blog and I can just look them up any time. I'll post one of my favorites as mentioned in yesterday's post. Please feel free to post any of your favorite Fall recipes or just easy recipes in general. The CrockPot has become one of my best friends lately so if you have any recipes then you will get bonus points. Happy Eating.

Taco Soup
Ingredients
2 pounds of ground beef
1 large onion, chopped
1 can pinto beans (I use ranch beans)
1 can whole kernel corn, drained
1 can of stewed tomatoes, mexian style ( I will probably leave this out next time unless you like a lot of tomatoes)
1 can of Rotel tomatoes (use original unless you want your nose to run)
1 pkg taco seasoning mix
1 pkg original hidden valley ranch dressing (dry pack)
2 1/2 cups water or more to make soup broth


Directions
Brown ground beef and onions in a large pain, drain off fat. Add remaining ingredients and simmer for an hour or so. And your finished. I like to top mine with cheese and sourcream with tortilla chips on the side. Enjoy!




This is not my soup but it looks yummy.

No comments: