1 lb of ground beef
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 cup tomato pasta sauce
6 oz shredded mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1 (80z) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Cresent Dinner Rolls
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 tbsp butter or margarine, melted
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees. In large skillet, cook ground beef and onion over medium heat for 8 to 10 min or until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain. Stir in pasta sauce; cook until thoroughly heated.
2. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine mozzarella cheese and sour crea; mix well.
3. Pour hot beef mixture into ungreased 9 1/2 or 10-inch glass deep-dish pie pan or 11X7-inch (2 quart) glass baking dish. Spoon cheese mixture over beef mixture.
4. Unroll dough over cheese mixture. (If using pie pain, separate dough into 8 triangles; arrange points toward center over cheese mixture, crimping outside edges if necessary.) In a small bowl, mix Parmesean cheese and butter. Spread evenly over dough.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for 18 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown.
~Wow Pillsbury sure does go into a lot of detail in their recipies~