Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year


I hope everyone has had a great New Year so far. Last night we went to dinner with some friends. We arrived at Olive Garden to find out that it was a 2 hour wait. So then we decided to go to Logan's. It was really good. I am eating my left overs right now as I type this post. After dinner we headed over to Amy and Phillip's for a game of Wii. It was so much fun. We played this game called Boom Blocks where you had to throw a baseball or bowling ball and knock blocks off to get points. Team Busby started off in the lead but fell to 3rd place in the end. (There were 4 couples) It was fun though and we rang in the new year with a glass of wine. When 1 o'clock came and our game was finished, we went home and went to bed. I slept late today. I told myself I was going to be lazy today. Lee is watching football. We might head over to Tiger Town today as we each got a couple of giftcards for Christmas and maybe we will go to dinner tonight. I hope everyone's New Year continues to be great.

No comments: