Saturday, January 24, 2009

Lazy Day

So far I've had a lazy weekend. But sometimes those are the best kind. Last night we went to Johnny Bruscos. They have very good pizza and it is cheap at the same time. Two things I like: pizza and cheap restaurants. Today I slept a little late (well put it this way...i woke up to the sound of Lee's alarm clock on his cell phone that he sets for work everyday. He had forgotten to turn it off.) I did do a little bit of housework but nothing too strenuous. I did a little bit of school work and Lee went out and got us Chick Fil-A, another one of my favorite things to eat. We also got one of their milkshakes...yummy. I got the Cookies n Cream while Lee got Strawberry. I finally left the house earlier tonight and we poked around Target. Miss America was on and I had recorded it so I watched that after we got home. Tomorrow I am going to a movie and not sure what else the day will hold. Probably won't compare to the already exciting weekend that I've had :)

No comments: