Sunday, January 25, 2009

Reading Rainbow






So I decided that I was going to try and read more this year. I have always loved reading but I haven't done a lot of it until lately. For Christmas I got several books to keep me busy. I usually am a slow reader but if the books are really good I can finish them in a couple of weeks. That's good for me, but I do know several people who can read a book in one day. I just finished Nicholas Sparks's "Bend in the Road". It was really good and was the first book I had read by him. I just started "Good Grief" by Lolly Winston. So far very good. I also got the new Jodi Piccoult book for Christmas. I love her books. I will read that one but I wanted to try and read the other books I got before reading hers. Oh and the title of this post was the first thing that popped in my head when I finished this post. I usually don't think of a title until the end of the blog. "Butterfly in the sky, I can go twice as high. Take a look it's in a book...Reading Rainbow." Ok I'll stop now:)

No comments: