Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Whatcha Say Wednesday



I found this from Candice at Stash Mama. You can check out her website and link your post too and be a blog hopper!

1. Do you have any pets, or do you want any? (Of course I love hearing pet names!)

Yes we have 2 dogs, Mason and Bella.  Aren't they cute?  They are like our children and yes I talk to them like they understand me:)

2. Are you a collector of any kind, what do you collect?

Not really.  I do have an abundance of candles though.

3. What would be your ideal place to get proposed to at...or where and how did your hubby propose to you????

The hubs proposed to me in front of my apartment after dinner.  It was sweet and I had no clue. I think somewhere outdoors (which was his original plan but fell through bless his heart) is nice...maybe at a park or a beach.  Any proposal though is romantic I think.


Bonus!
What is another word for "thesaurus"?
onimasticon

No comments: