Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday Top 2



I found this neat idea at The Undomestic Momma. So please feel free to participate and leave me a comment.

Top 2 Favorite Places in Your Home
1. The Kitchen
Our kitchen is very "comfy." It is very quaint and I love the cabinets. The hubs and I love to cook (him more than me) especially on Sunday nights and we love the crockpot. Tonight we made chicken tacos and the house smiled quite nicely during the day.




Photobucket Photobucket



2. My couch in our living room
This couch is so comfy especially on a rainy day to watch Lifetime movies
or read a good book. It's so easy to fall asleep on.


Photobucket


What are your favorite rooms?

2 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

great picks :)

black tag diaries said...

love your kitchen cabinets... thanks for checking out my blog... noticed you are in auburn... my husband and i both went to troy:) small world. also... LOVE the sound of music. nice choice!