Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fall Decor

I was feeling very crafty this weekend. I go through spurts. I could just spend hours in Hobby Lobby. Time sure does get away from me. Saturday morning I think I spent several hours in there. It doesn't hurt when you have a coupon and pretty much everything in the store is 50% off. I wanted to decorate our house for Fall and so far here is what I've done:

1.) I really enjoy making my own wreaths. It is very inexpensive as well. I bought a plain wreath, some moss, and orange sunflowers. I just used a hot glue gun and glued the moss on top of the wreath and the flowers on top of that. It took about 20 minutes to make. And I think it looks pretty on our front door.

Photobucket




2.) I love Fall smells. I found a few candles. Harvest Home and Banana Nut Bread. I also got the Harvest Home room spray. The candle and room spray smell like cinammon.

Photobucket

3.) I found a cute little ceramic pumpkin and some towels to bring out a little color in the kitchen.

Photobucket

4.) In 2 words...Mod Podge. This stuff is so much fun to play with! It takes me back to Kindergarten and peeling the glue off my hands...and yes I did that today too! Anyway I took 2 blank canvases and bought some fall scrapbook paper and mod podged them onto the canvases.

Photobucket

After I was done decorating Lee and I headed to Buffalo Wild Wings to pull the tigers through yet another nerve racking game...but they won in the final seconds!

Photobucket

No comments: