Friday, October 15, 2010

Challenge Day 5

So I guess I'm doing two 30-day blog challenges.  It can get quite confusing so I think I am just going to stick to the 30-day challenge.  It is more up-to-date and I was so far behind on that one.  I got to Day 5 though.  No worries...you will still learn a lot about me if you care to :)

And here is my Day 5 from the Challenge at Katie's Journey.

My Sibling- My Sister




These are the same 2 girls:  My sister Heather and I.  Heather is on the left in both pics.  The first pic is circa 1991.  Don't you just love my hair and yes I still have my crimping iron. It hasn't been plugged in quite some time though.  My sister was dressed up in a surgeons outfit...my aunt was head of the OR so she played dress up quite a bit with her scrubs.  Oh life was so easy back then.  Heather is 6 years younger than me.  We fought alot growing up although in this picture we look so happy holding hands.  Heather wanted to do everything I did and would sneak into my bedroom and steal my clothes.  She was the typical annoying little sister....but then we grew up.  I moved out and we got a lot closer.  And then she was my maid of honor on July 15, 2006 on my wedding day.  I didn't inherit any sister in-laws as Lee is an only child so she's all I have.  We are still pretty close.  She lives about 2 hours away now so I don't see her as often.   I think I need to plan a weekend trip soon. 

No comments: