Day One: Introduce, Recent Picture, 15 interesting facts
I'm Kari and I just turned 30 last month (OMG!) I work at home (hense why I can blog stalk during the day) doing medical transcription. Lee manages a rental car company. We have been married almost 4.5 years and have 2 dogs who are our children for now.
1. I do not have anything pierced...not even my ears.
2. I am addicted to reality TV.
3. I can do a clover roll with my tongue.
4. I have never had a broken bone.
5. I love Lifetime Movie Network.
6. The last time I got the flu shot I got the flu.
7. I have never seen Gone Wtih The Wind.
8. My dream job for a day would be to have a bookstore/ cafe and I would readthe books all day.
9. I have been to Disney World 6 times. Each time it gets better.
10. I love Disney movies.
11. I get mistaken for a teenager quite frequently.
12. I talk to my dogs like they are human.
13. My name is Kari and my dad is 1/2-japanese. He was adopted but his last name
before that was Yoki. So just put the two together and you have Karaoke! I just
so happen to like karaoke too!
14. I am ocd and check to make sure everything is unplugged twice before I leave the
15. I am a confessed blog stalker and love reading new blogs.
Day Two: Meaning Behind Your Blog Name
There really is not a meaning to the blog name. Busby is our last name and busy was just something that was close to it....and we're busy hense the name The Busy Busbys
Day 3- Your First Love
I guess my 1st love would be my childhood dog Coco. He was my 1st dog. My sister and I got him as a Valentine's gift one year and he was such a part of the family. He went through playing dress up without a complaint and ate our vegetables when our parents weren't looking:) He went to the Rainbow Bridge a few years ago. He is greatly missed.