Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 2- Favorite Movie



"The Hills are alive with the sound of music...." I love the Sound of Music. I have the 40th Anniversary edition on DVD. I had it on VHS when I was younger and I know all the words to every song. I love all the songs on the movie but I think my favorites are The Goodnight Song and My Favorite Things. I do love Do Re Mi also...heck I love all of them:) Christopher Plummer was quite the looker in his day and I just love Julie Andrews. The 45th edition comes out soon and I believe they are re-releasing it participating theatres. Why can't they come to Auburn?

Okay so since this is MY blog I have another favorite movie:



When I watch this movie it makes me want to move to New York and open up a little bookstore. I love Tom Hanks and I cried at the ending. What can I say I love romantic movies. It made me want Meg Ryan's hair back then but I could never pull it off.

No comments: