It's time for Five Question Friday! TGIF!
1. What is your favorite Halloween candy?
I love candy corn. I eat it so much it makes me sick.
2. Do you fold your socks?
Yes but sometimes the dryer monster steals them and i'm left with one sock or ones
that don't match.
3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
Hmmmm nothing really comes to mind at the moment. I didn't know Old Yeller
was shot in the movie and that kind of traumatized me growing up.
4. What is the most significant difference between you and your significant other?
He is so much more laid back than me and has a lot more patience. For me
if I am waiting for something to happen I want it to happen right then.
5. What are three words you would use to describe yourself? (And, just for fun...if your significant other is around, ask him/her what 3 words they would use to describe you!!)
Loyal, Fun, Sensitive
Here is another one! Check this one out at What Would Jen Do:
1. What is your favorite scary movie?
Halloween esepcially with that music.
2.Whats the scariest movie you have ever seen?
The original 1970s Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Talk about torture.
3 Whats your favorite Halloween costume you had when you were little kids?
I think I was rainbow bright one year.
4. Whats your favorite Halloween candy?
See previous post
5. Do you hand out candy or go tricker treating? Who in your house hands out the candy?
We both hand out candy and it goes pretty quickly. We have a ton of kids in our neighborhood.
6.Are you going to dress up this year? If yes, what are you going to be?
Not sure yet. I might be going to a Halloween Party and dress up as Dorothy from Wizard of Oz. We'll see.